Join IBICA and enjoy all the benefits of the Brain Injury Clubhouse community:
- Access to a solid support system of seasoned brain injury clubhouse directors for mentorship, resource sharing, support for administrative duties, and consultation
- Training, education, and collaborative generation of ideas provided by attending the annual IBICA conference
- Manageable annual dues and low costs associated with attending the annual IBICA conference
- Opportunity to be involved in research, outcomes-related data collection, and other grant supported projects
- Legitimacy of belonging to an international organization including partnership in broad advocacy efforts for brain injury survivors and their caregivers
- Support received for quality assurance, program evaluation and Clubhouse standards compliance including assistance when preparing for CARF accreditation
- Exposure and referrals provided through he IBICA website listing
- Ongoing collaboration for program evaluation tools, quality assurance, and development of sound policies and procedures including preparation for CARF survey
Ready to Join the Brain Injury Clubhouse Movement?
Are you joining as a new or developing brain injury clubhouse?
As a part of completing your membership application, you will be asked to uphold the IBICA Clubhouse Standards. View the standards here.